Published on: May 15, 2020
How We Plan to Re-Open
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we sincerely thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty. We promise to do everything possible to serve your needs while protecting your health and safety and that of our team.
We would like to provide you with an updated status on our next steps to be able to evaluate and fit patients for their compression garment needs. We have been inundated with requests to schedule in-person fitting appointments, but we want to take necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients. We understand the fears of not being able to receive the proper compression garments in order to manage and treat lymphedema during these unprecedented times.
We will begin to evaluate and fit patients in clinics, at home and in our office starting Monday, May 18th. We will be following city, state, and federal health and safety guidelines to be able to offer these services to our patients. We will continue our virtual and over-the-phone fittings to accommodate those who prefer to stay at home. Measuring kits will also be available for free to assist in virtual appointments.
We commit to the following services as we begin to gradually re-open:
- Continue health screenings for all fitters and staff.
- Continue increased cleaning and sanitization of our office, fitting room, and products.
- Continue to provide facemasks and face guards for fitters and patients when they do not arrive at their appointments with their own masks.
- Continue to enforce six feet or more of social distancing.
- Continue to limit the number of employees in our office. Those who can work from home will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Absolute Medical, Inc. is an accredited company through the Joint Commissions, and we follow strict health and safety guidelines to provide our expert services throughout this pandemic.
Our goal is to fully re-open our office with a full staff, but only when we feel it is safe and comfortable for you and our essential team. Thank you again for supporting our company and allowing us to be your first choice in the compression solution.
Stay safe and stay strong. We will continue to be here to help you during these difficult times.