Jobst Compression Garments
Jobst aims to improve the quality of life for those suffering from venous and lymphatic diseases. It provides a number of compression garments designed to offer highly effective, therapeutic compression for the management of diseases including varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, peripheral edema, and lymphedema. This includes the extensive Jobst product range, which comprises ready-to-wear, custom-fit, circular-knit, and flat-knit garments for the upper and lower limbs.
Jobst Elvarex represents the gold standard in custom daytime garments for the management of lymphedema. These flat-knit garments offer the very best in comfort and containment for even the most severe cases. With a natural rubber core, Elvarex provides unsurpassed structure and control for patients of all shapes and sizes
- Flat-knit structure bridges skin folds instead of working into them.
- Latex core provides superior containment and allows the garment to return to original shape for extended wear.
- Excellent breathability for comfort and patient compliance.
- Seven compression classes for optimal therapeutic outcomes.
- Vast product assortment covers a diverse range of specifications and requirements of patients.
- SPF 80 UV protection
JOBST® Confidence helps your patients feel unrestricted, with a one-of-a-kind fit garment that’s as unique as they are. The new generation of flat-knit technology used in JOBST® Confidence allows for a precise fit to the real anatomical body shapes. This personally refined fit not only provides comfort but also supports your patients with a greater degree of movement.
- Design options available in Deco line and patient initials.
- 3D innovative knitting method allows conforming to individual body shapes.
- Conforming fabric that also offers firm support.
- Moisture-wicking with double-layer construction for optimal comfort.
- Flexible, conforming fabric to make putting on and taking off easier.
- Skin-friendly fabric that meets the needs of sensitive skin, pediatric, elderly, and lipedema patients.
Jobst Relax is the revolutionary nighttime garment that is designed for more than just sleeping. Its spacer fabric technology is unique in the marketplace and creates a supremely lightweight, flexible, and slim-line garment. Relax brings exceptional quality of life benefits and style to patients with mild to moderate lymphedema through the use of advanced knitting techniques and CoolMax yarns. Because Relax is so breathable and flexible, patients can remain compliant through the evening hours without diminished dexterity or comfort.
- Custom-made, flat-knit technology provides consistent, gradient compression therapy and stays in place.
- Textured surface and monofilament spacer combine to create differential pressure areas that stimulate lymph while a patient is at rest.
- The integrated zipper option with stay-down puller helps facilitate donning and doffing. The fabric underneath the zipper protects the skin and promotes uniform compression.
- Easy use of the simple VELCRO® Brand hook & loop system saves therapists’ and patients’ time and supports easy donning and doffing for maximum or optimal patient independence.
- Since the product is adjustable, fluctuating edema levels can be more easily managed by the patients themselves, empowering them to control their own care.
- The variety of styles and sizes available in Ready-to-Wear (RTW), Trim-to-Fit (TTF), Custom-Made (CM) ensures there is a FarrowWrap® to meet a broad range of clinical needs.
Jobst JoViPak garments are ideal for moderate to severe lymphedema patients who want an easy and comfortable alternative to nighttime bandaging. Unique continuous flow channeling and blended density chip foam construction allow JoViPak garments to address even the most difficult edema and fibrotic tissue. Whether in ready-to-wear or custom configurations for every part of the body, each garment is handmade with care in Kent, Washington.
- Variety of styles, sizes, and colors
- Custom and Ready-to-wear
- Custom channeling options available
- Styles for virtually every part of the human anatomy
- Products to address any type of edema and fibrotic tissue
- Highly durable for increased longevity
- Uses up to four kinds of foam with no unpleasant chemical odors.
Jobst Bellavar is designed to manage moderate to severe edema in the legs by providing controlled stretch and resistance. A custom-made circular knit garment, Bellavar is seamless and provides a greater level of containment than Jobst Custom Seamless Soft.
- Designed to reduce wrinkling behind the knee.
- Variety of styles and options to satisfy patient needs.
Bellisse is uniquely designed to promote healing after breast surgery by providing uniform, gentle compression around the torso. Used in conjunction with JoViPads®, Bellisse® encourages drainage of edema in the chest walls, which can aid in recovery.
- Ready-to-wear and available in a large range of sizes
- Unprecedented adjustability with both a front zipper for easy donning and a variable position back closure.
- The attractive shape that can be worn comfortably day and night.
- Soft to the skin, smooth while sleeping, and unobtrusive under clothing.
- Made of Polyester/Nylon/Spandex