Sigvaris focuses on the development, production, and distribution of medical compression garments, including hosiery and socks. Their vision is to be a leader in the area of compression therapy for the management of venous and lymphatic disorders. The company vision emphasizes a dedication to (1) improving the quality of life in a meaningful way for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders; (2) continually developing superior solutions to better serve the needs of customers, health care providers, and end-users; (3) providing the highest quality possible throughout all business activities
Sigvaris Chipsleeve garments are made for the upper and lower extremity. Filled with chipped foam and designed with directional channels, each garment works to efficiently direct lymph fluid and promote drainage. Patients with fibrotic limbs will enjoy the cocoon-like fit and massaging effect of the chip filled garment. Each Chipsleeve garment is made of four-way stretch fabric. The fabric contains moisture-wicking properties and helps to control odor. Safe for day and nighttime use, the Chipsleeve garment may be used as an underliner for bandaging or as an independent compression garment.
- Open-cell foam chips massage fibrotic and breakdown fibrotic tissue.
- Chip foam is sewn in channels to aid in the direction and movement of fluid.
- The fabric used in the construction of the product is moisture-wicking and includes odor control properties.
- Product designed to ensure the gradient application of compression.
- The product includes an Oversleeve which provides additional compression of 10-15mmHg and keeps the garment covered.
The Sigvaris Compreflex Reduce is an innovative compression system used during the decongestive phase of lymphedema therapy. A replacement for tedious traditional bandage wrapping, the Compreflex Reduce is easy to size, customizable at the site of care, simple to assemble, and conveniently adjustable during daily wear.
- Custom-fit solution with an off-the-shelf product.
- Simple, no measurements required during fitting.
- Made with high-grade inelastic material designed to be periodically modified during treatment.
- Material is short-stretch and conforms to the limb for a secure fit and for the gradient application of compression.
- The product includes an additional 4-way compression strap for difficult to compress areas.
The Coolflex Standard Arm is an inelastic compression device. The device features mesh fabric for heat and moisture transfer and provide hook closures for ease and durability. Individuals with a limited range of motion and those prone to skin tears will find the lateral donning system and the heat and moisture vapor transfer properties of the Coolflex ideal.
- Straps are aligned laterally, for easy closure by patients with limited hand strength or range of motion.
- The pleated elbow zone allows for improved range of motion.
- Lightweight mesh material ideal for broken or sensitive skin.
- Built-in application sleeve for independent use and wear.
- Strap closure uses metal hooks increasing durability and long-term wear.